Do you know what small handwriting says about your personality?
By Vishwas Heathhcliff
I am sure you know plenty of people who have very small handwriting. Maybe you are also one of them. If you are interested in knowing what small handwriting means and what it says about the writer, read on.
1) Sign of introversion: The sizes of middle zone letters, such as a, o, e, m, n, u and v, are a key component while analysing handwriting samples. It suggests how much the writer needs other people in his life. People with small handwriting are very focused individuals. They are able to shut out the world and can concentrate very well. Small handwriting often belongs to people who are introverts who like to live in themselves and rarely want to look beyond.
2) Ability to concentrate: Usually, scholars, researchers and great thinkers have small handwriting. For example, take the handwriting samples of Albert Einstein and Sir Issac Newton. Like most creative thinkers, the two have small handwriting. Now, you may ask why. Have you ever tried writing very small? If no, give it shot. Try writing very very small. You will know it’s not easy to write that way unless it is your normal style, and you will have to be extremely focused. Scholars usually need to shut out the world and direct their complete attention on their work. They do not allow their minds to wander. This need to concentrate and stay focused is reflected by small handwriting. Hence, someone who has a small handwriting has a good ability to concentrate.
Albert Einstein’s handwriting
Sir Issac Newton’s handwriting
3) A reserved personality: People who write small are usually not flamboyant or attention-seekers. They are like quiet mice nibbling at their cheese in a corner. They feel discomfort when you shower on them a great deal of attention. In short, very reserved.
4) Pressure handler: Small writers are able to handle pressure pretty well. They work with amazing efficiency when it comes to paying attention to small details. Such writers understand their social limitations and they usually desist from making incursions into others’ personal space. Also, they are quite guarded in their reactions.
5) Very small handwriting: People with extremely small handwriting are shy and have some self-esteem issues. They do not value themselves high. Such writers totally avoid the company of others, primarily because they fear that people will know their own lack of faith in themselves. They are very insecure, and if they are forced to become social they behave quite abnormally.