Why we Doodle, and what it means from an Indian Handwriting Expert!
First published on mybangalore.com (India)| 04. November 2009
Can handwriting analysts reveal insights into doodling? Is doodling as accurate an indicator as handwriting analysis? So, why do people doodle?
“Handwriting is really mind writing- including doodles.” Speaking to Rafiullah Baig, the founder and now President of the Handwriting Institute India who gives an insight into what goes on in the minds of humans while they mindlessly draw, and scribble on to blank paper. He said, “The deepest insight about handwriting is… its mind writing.
The source of all writing is in the mind… it is brain writing. Thoughts in the mind are converted into writing on a stroke by stroke basis. No two handwritings in the world match, just like you’re finger prints don’t match, even twins handwritings do not match.
”The reason Baig got into the field is because he had a passion for understanding people. While doodling is not a core part of this teachings – he focuses on handwriting – doodling is part of the unconscious mind. “Doodling is the echo of the sub conscious part of the human mind. The sub-conscious mind has massive control of us, handwriting reveals some of that.
“A person’s thoughts do often reveal themselves inside various aspects of handwriting: pressure, slant and size will indicate emotional aptitude… while the shapes inside the O indicate honesty issues. If the slant going towards the left, 56 to 90 degrees, professional analysts call this an FA slant – which has a group of typical personality traits which correlate to this slant – the personality is socially introverted and he has had some trauma to resolve and withdrawls into herself to feel safety.
The AB Slant, which tilts 90 to 112 degrees, the person is more logical person. His head rules over the heart, decisions made are very cold, without involving emotions. If the slant ranges between 112- 125, it’s a BC slant. Here the person is logical, but sympathetic to dealing with people” added Baig. He explained that while drawing figurines the person may be thinking about a particular person they would want to get involved with.
If the handwriting is of a heavy pressure, it means they have intense emotions.
He also said that handwriting can be divided into various zones… these zones can apply to doodling in the following ways:
- That is, the upper, middle and lower zone.
- “If the doodles are done below the line, they are sexually very intense.
- Those who doodle on the upper zone of the paper are philosophical in nature and religious thoughts are very high.
- The middle zone doodlers maintain a balancing act between the two other zones.
- It’s also called the mundane zone, and the person is in a at the moment situation.
- Those in the middle zone can be deceitful, doodles with in loops? generally indicate a particular person they are thinking about -often keeping secrets” said Baig.
- Those with the ability to sign and overwrite, and make the signature illegible by over writing indicates that the person is prone to self- destruction” added Baig.
For more information, get trained locally, by the only authorised campus in India…please visit the website www.handwritingindia.com.
------------ Special Newsletter Reader Offer ------------
Visit the discount page now.
HANDWRITING ANALYSIS FOR RELATIONSHIPIn today’s world of personal insecurities, people spend years together trying to know their partners better, expecting him/her to be someone that they can never be. Every now and then they are hounded by questions such as….
Is there a sure shot way to know about the qualities of our partner?
- Is there a way to look behind the outer shell?
- Is there a way to look at the hidden qualities in each other?
- Is there a better way to learn than to live life and find out that you made a wrong decision?
- Does He really love you? Or is she using you?
- Is she/he pushy or gentle?
- Is she/he generous or stingy?
Would she/he desire other sex partners? Etc.
For all the above questions, and many more, Handwriting Analysis is the answer.
It comes as a boon to people who are in the throes of personal crisis.
Handwriting Analysis not only helps them to gain insight into partner’s personality, it also helps them to understand themselves and their needs better.
HANDWRITING ANALYSIS FOR CAREER
- Are you a better Musician or a Painter?
- Would you make a better Doctor or an Engineer?
- Will you be happy spending your whole life in the lab working as a Scientist?
- Will you be a successful Businessman?
- With the fast changing times/trends and a lot new options as career, one is always confused as to what one is good at.
For more information, get trained locally, by the only authorised campus in India…
please visit the website www.handwritingindia.com.