This month’s “Handwriting Analysis Interview” has arrived. Please give yourself some time to review the handwriting samples shown on yesterday’s post before you watch today’s interview video. If you are a student or expert in handwriting analysis, you will learn more by viewing the handwriting samples and answering the questions first.
If you’re ready, then let’s meet Jerri Newsome.
Jerri “Cat” Newsome – Questions for the Handwriting Analysis student
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, describe her self-esteem and how it affects her success in life?
2. Do you feel she would be revengeful if her relationship went south?
3. Is her temper controlled, out-of-control, or non-existent?
4. What are her biggest fears or defenses, and how do they affect her success in life?
5. How would her best friend describe her? (Examples: defiant, kind-hearted, generous, defensive, stubborn, cruel, mean-spirited, playful…)
6. What is her level of intelligence? Book smart or street smart?
7. What grapho-therapy suggestions would you make to Jerri in order to improve her life?
8. Describe her relationship with men and how this affects her ability to choose a competent partner.
9. Are her mood and emotional temperament even-keeled, moody, or unpredictable?
10. Would she describe herself as bitchy or kind-hearted or neither?
11. Is she paranoid or distrusting of men?
Jerri “Cat” Newsome – Print Handwriting Sample 1
Jerri “Cat” Newsome – Print Handwriting Sample 2