Frequently Asked Questions
We try to make everything as easy as possible to find and unlock within the site, but if for any reason you cannot find a course or can’t access a product you paid for, hopefully this page will help you. This page is designed to answer any questions you may have without having to contact customer support.
If your question is not answered on this FAQ page, submit a support question here:
If you wanted to know frequently asked questions about handwriting analysis, go to this page:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Just click on the question you want to see the answer for.
- There Is a menu “Online Courses” located to the right of the page. If you have purchased the online versions of these courses, then you will be able to access them directly from this menu.
- To unlock any of the courses, please see our online catalog page by clicking here.
- Have you checked your email that you purchased the online course with? There should be an email with the subject line “Registration & Confirmation” for the product you ordered. Inside of this email contains instructions on how to activate your online course instantly.
- Remember, if you want to access a course, you must log-in with your username and password. To verify that you are logged in, your email address is ” firstname.lastname@example.org “, if nothing is between these quotes, you are not logged in. To log-in, click here.
- If you cannot find the email that was sent to you and are unable to unlock the course/product you purchased, please contact us using the support page here. We will need to verify your Handwriting University account and the purchase order to unlock the course.
I’ve created an account to log-in, but on the Membership Status page, it shows that the free membership is still locked. What can I do to unlock the free membership?
- First, a Gold or Silver membership is requested to attend one of our live classes held each month. Note: Silver and Gold members attend the same classes.
- Second, you need to find out when the live classes are being held. You can do this by clicking here and viewing our Class Schedule. You can also find the schedule by highlighting Members Only, then highlight Special Live Events and select “Class Schedule”.
- Once you locate the upcoming live class date, whether it’s a tele-class or a tutoring class, you can select which upcoming class you’d like to join by the upcoming date shown.
- Just for reference, tutoring classes and tele-classes are different.
- Tutoring classes: Students call in to a group conference call and upload or submit handwriting samples to be analyzed. Our tutoring class host Allie Bradley will lead the class into analyzing the samples and answering any questions that may arise.
- Tele-classes: These classes always have a certain topic that varies each month. These topics can cover advanced trait stacking, criminal handwriting, Grapho-therapy, how to analyze block printing and much more.
I signed up for the Handwriting University Newsletters, does that mean I have a free general membership with Handwriting University?
You can sign up for the Newsletters by clicking here to receive free audio & video newsletters.
You can sign up for the free general membership by clicking here and you can also look at other memberships that unlock new material.
I have a Silver/Gold Membership, but in the members only content area, I’m not able to access all the months. What do I need to do?
If you purchased your Membership, but did not setup your Handwriting University account on the same day, it’s possible your account could be out of sync with our payment system. Example:You are receiving emails that tell you “New Members Only content has been unlocked for you”, but when you attempt to access them you are denied.
This can be fixed, but we must manually fix it, so contact us via our Customer Support Ticket system and we will contact you and fix the situation.
- If you would like to cancel your Silver Membership, simply submit a request form at this page. We will update your account and send you an email confirmation confirming your cancellation. You can also get to this page from the Help Menu.
- After you cancel, if you ever want to re-subscribe to our Silver Membership, please let us know that you had a Silver Membership in the past so that we can activate your account correctly.
I cannot remember my Username or Password for my Handwriting University account. What do I need to do?
This is really easy to fix, but you must follow these instructions carefully.
- First visit this link: Forgot Password (even if you only forgot your username)
- Enter in your username or email address
- Now you must go and check your email, look for the email with the subject line: *** membership login info for Handwriting University
- Click the link in there to reset your password.
- Now check your email again, you should have a new email that contains your username and your new generated password. You can change this generated password by logging in and then accessing the “Profile” page located here: Profile Page.