- Event: Class 74 – Replay
- Host: Bart Baggett
Click play in the video below to view the replay of the class with samples.
You can go full screen using the lower right corner button.
Key Traits Covered:
- First handwriting sample Frustrated and wishy-washy. T on the work right reveals stubborn. Looking at the work immediate on the third line stubbornness and low self-esteem. Another observation found is a stinger in g at the word amazingly. Handwriting expert, Bart, analyzed that all angles are analytical, critical, probing and investigative. The stinger in the letter a at the word thank you also reveals in trouble relationship.
- Second handwriting sample reveals guilt & criticism. The g in the first line and in second line the word German reveals paranoid. Dave also found the the person is sensitive to criticism. The short t analyzed as enthusiasm.
- Third handwriting sample the downward t to the right analyzed as domineering & sarcasm. Another observation is rebellious and critically artistic.
- Fourth handwriting sample, stinger in the word attract w/c means analytical thinker while in the word dance at the seventh line w/c analyzed as artistic. High t-bars w/c means bossy, practical and a bit low pragmatic.
- Fifth handwriting reveals the person is a people pleaser, super pride and not expressive.
- Sixth handwriting sample reveals that the person is quick, very decisive and intelligent.
Upload a handwriting sample here (jpeg, gif, or png).
You must be registered and logged in to upload images.